PortConnect is New Zealand’s first comprehensive online cargo management system, offering data transmissions and direct interaction with cargo status and movements at the Tauranga Container Terminal.
Shipping companies, importers, exporters and border agencies, can now access a single web-based system to manage all their cargo movements, and information transfer, to and from the Port’s Container Terminal. The system can be fully integrated with customers’ existing IT processes, using direct system to system data transfer (B2B), transforming the information flow between shippers, shipping lines and the Tauranga Container Terminal.
● Improves efficiency and turn around times
● A fully integrated and secure web based systems
● Online data warehouse and downloadable reporting functions
● Eliminates unnecessary data entry and reduces paperwork
Automated carters’ note generation and pre-advice of cargo arrival
● Automated data verification, discrepancy reporting and online container reconciliation
● Vessel, customer and pack point-specific data warehousing
● Detailed report generation
● Container auditing
● Reefer-specific functions, including automated checks of time off-power
● Hazardous goods-specific functions
● Empty container releases and depot return advice
To register for PortConnect please click here